Thursday 10 May 2007

The complete flower of life (computer generated)


The sacred symbols of all world secret societies(east and west) can be found within the complete flower.


































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can anyone tell me the word under the 4 symbol in the photo fifth from the bottom? In an attunement I saw this symbol very clearly and when I meditated on it I was told to research Ancient Celtic Symbols. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you, Brenda J. Paquette
www.angelguidedhands.com

Unknown said...

1 of 1

Unknown said...
Can anyone tell me the word under the 4 symbol in the photo fifth from the bottom? In an attunement I saw this symbol very clearly and when I meditated on it I was told to research Ancient Celtic Symbols. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you, Brenda J. Paquette
www.angelguidedhands.com